Thursday, May 21, 2009


I was using up shelf space in my gun safe, so I designed this innovative rack that places the pistol in the "freespace" that is available. I am the originator of this idea. I designed the tooling and made many prototypes before this one, making many that simply did not work as needed, with the quality that I could stand behind. Each rack is hand made, thereby ensuring the quality standards are met. In other words, I make and approve each one for sale. I designed this rack around the dimensions of my 1911 gov't model, but would fit many other like sized semi-automatics. I'm sure this will also fit short barreled revolvers. I tried to fit my 6" heavy barrel .357, and it was too barrel heavy for this rack. I will design another rack for that, that is in the works as I write! All racks are dipped in Plasti-dip to protect the finish on the firearm. Each rack includes an instruction sheet and wood screws for attaching to wood shelves. It can be attached to other types of shelves if desired. It also can be attached to other locations to keep your firearm where you need it, but it is designed for a gun safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment